An analytically minded, strategic thinker – he has the rare skills of being able to use his big company experience, in small dynamic organisations.
He has first hand experience of :
- Transforming a loss making international enterprise software business into a profitable business with a four fold increase in revenue
- Turning around and running the £500m business for Orange selling to SME’s.
- Being part of the team that grew Microsoft from £10m to £1bn in the UK
Go to market experience and expertise
- Repositioned BLS from a technology company selling to IT into a Data Driven Marketing Solutions business selling to the CMO and CTO of mobile operators in developing markets
- Setup and launched a new Consulting revenue stream delivering over £1m per annum in revenue
- Repositioning and rebranded Neverfail from a disaster recovery business into a high availability software.
- Launched Microsoft Excel and Office in the UK , taking it to market leadership in 2 years.
- Pipeline development across the full range of commercial channels (direct, indirect, online, retail, telesales)
First hand international experience of selling software solutions to enterprise clients through to small medium business. Sector experience includes:
- Mobile Telecoms
- Data Driven Marketing
- Document Management
- Business Process Management
- Line of Business Applications
Strong leadership and experience of building and managed teams of 5 to 100 people.
Committed and passionate about helping technology businesses that are shaping the way we live, work and learn.